The Petersham Pot Belly

We love our food, and we cook a lot, so have a look at some of our favourite dishes!

We will drop in tips for cooking up delicious meals with fresh ingredients that you don't have to pay a fortune for!

We buy most of our produce in the Marrickville area. So watch the links for where to source some great local produce!



Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Paella!

I have been cooking a few paella's this year and am loving it. It's not as hard as I thought and actually much quicker and easier than risotto.

This was the first I tried in a new paella pan...so I had never cooked one this big before, so the rice got a bit burnt in the middle. But the flavours were fantastic!

This was with chicken, chorizo, and topped with fresh prawns. I can't wait to try this again and get it right!

Served this with a side of grilled haloumi with pear and mint!


No comments: