The Petersham Pot Belly

We love our food, and we cook a lot, so have a look at some of our favourite dishes!

We will drop in tips for cooking up delicious meals with fresh ingredients that you don't have to pay a fortune for!

We buy most of our produce in the Marrickville area. So watch the links for where to source some great local produce!



Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Risotto with Prawns and Peas.

We hadn't made a Risotto for ages. Had a seafood stock in the freezer, so this came together very easily.

Once the risotto was about one ladel full away from ready, I threw in the prawns and peas, saving a few prawns which I browned in a pan to throw on top at the end.

I broke away from Italian tradition and threw in heaps of parmasen cheese, (cheese and seafood a no no...but I think it goes so well with risotto). This was creamy and dam tasty. One of my favourite ways to have risotto!

No comments: